AHA! is currently hiring a part-time Operations Assistant. Flexible hours and competitive pay!
Applicant and Tenant Relations
- Advertise properties as needed.
- Show housing to prospective tenants and provide rental applications.
- Process applications, determine eligibility, select new tenants, and maintain waiting lists.
- Review, complete and sign rental agreements / addenda to agreements with tenants.
- Enforce rental agreements.
- Manage lease renewal timelines.
- Collect security deposits and rents.
- Maintain tenant files, databases and accounts in accounting system.
- Monitor delinquencies, provide late rent notices, establish payment plans with residents.
- Oversee eviction process, if necessary.
- Address violations to rental agreements as appropriate.
- Assess and collect tenant fines and fees.
- Resolve tenant complaints.
- Manage communications with tenants.
- Observe and respect tenant confidentiality.
- Provide bookkeeping support: maintain tenant accounts, enter credit card transactions, and pay (non-maintenance) bills.
- Ensure compliance with contracts.
- Oversee activities such as computer and website maintenance.
- Procure communications services: brochures, website, etc.
- Assist with communications and website, including taking photos of tenants, projects and properties.
- Order and purchase office supplies.
- Maintain financial records.
- Serve as bingo program representative, ensuring compliance and coordinating all communications and reporting with bingo operating staff and the Lottery Commission.
- Assist with tracking performance metrics upon request.
- Assist Executive Director with completing reports required for funders.
- Attend staff meetings and functions.
- Assist Executive Director with grant research and writing.
- Other duties as needed.
Send applications with resume and cover letter address to Melissa Orren, Executive Director at email@example.com